Wednesday: 3:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
Thursday: 3:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.t
Friday: 3:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Saturday: Noon - 10:00 P.M.
Sunday: 1:00 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
No Cider sales on Sundays
See Event/Foodtruck Tab for food options
Dedicated hours for 60+ and vulnerable people are:
2:30 to 3 P.M. Wed - Friday
11 A.M. to Noon Saturday
To insure the safety of everyone, the state of Ohio has set the following guidelines:
1. All staff and guests are required to wear face masks while inside.
2. Absolutely NO groups larger than 10.
3. All seating areas are separated by at least 6 feet. (PLEASE do not move tables! If you need assistance with seating our staff will be happy to help you.)
4. Families are always welcome! However, Children MUST remain with their parent/ guardian at all times and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
5. Hand sanitizer is available for public use, as well as hand soap in the restrooms.
6. All areas will be disinfected frequently to reduce the risk of transmitting viruses. Please feel free to ask us to wipe down your table before you are seated
7. If you are not feeling well or you feel you may have been exposed to COVID-19 PLEASE STAY HOME.